The City of Hillsboro, Ohio

Where Pride Rings True

FAQs - Details


How do I recognize a Water Department employee who comes to my home?


Any Water Department employee will be driving a city vehicle and have wearing city attire.


If you still are not sure please call the Utility Billing Office at (937) 393-3447 we will be able to verify their identity and tell you the reason they are there. Should someone posing as an employee refuse to show the identification card, do NOT let them into your home. Please call the Police at (937) 393-3411 immediately to report the impostor.