The City of Hillsboro, Ohio

Where Pride Rings True

FAQs - Details


I had a leak. Can I get an adjustment for that?


Yes, for most leaks.


You will need to come to the office and fill out a request for adjustment form as soon as the leak is fixed. You will need to provide information stating where the leak was and the date it was found and fixed. This will be an adjustment on the sewer charge but not on the water. We do not adjust for commode leaks! If you fill a pool that used a minimum of 300 cubic feet or more of water you may qualify for an adjustment once a year. You must write down the date you fill the pool, beginning meter reading and ending reading, along with your service address so we can calculate the sewer adjustment for the pool fill.