The City of Hillsboro, Ohio

Where Pride Rings True

FAQs - Details


Who do I call if there is a dead animal in the road?


If the dead animal is on city property, please call (937) 393-5219 or use the Service Request Form to inform the Public Works Department.


If the dead animal is on private property, it is the landowners’ responsibility to dispose of the animal properly. For non-domesticated (wild) animals, please contact the Ohio Division of Wildlife at 1 (800) 945-3542.